Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Woman as a Foreign Language - a teaser!

I am dying of suspence while waiting to see what the amazing Jay Aheer will make of WaaFL's cover (I was allowed to peruse models' pictures with her.... oooooh!), so in the meantime, to keep from devouring the little stubs that are left of my fingernails, I made a lil teaser for you my lovely readers! Enjoy!




Woman as a Foreign Language
coming 20th September


What do you do when the woman you want to be is a man?

Nina’s abusive childhood left her feeling so vulnerable when wearing anything flimsier than combat boots that she has spent her whole adult life dressed like a gang boy. But when she meets the tall, glamourous, charismatic Julia she is seized by an overwhelming and terrifying urge to finally express her own femininity. 

There is more to Julia than meets the eye, however: Julia is actually Julian, Nina's new neighbour, going out en femme.

Julia/n has not only a slightly split personality but also a thoroughly broken heart. What s/he wants most is a partner who will love both Julia and Julian. While Nina learns from Julia how to be a woman, Julian discovers that they might well be made for each other, but it will take a struggle against prejudice and a whole conservative mind-set before they can follow their heart, and express their true, unique and beautiful selves.


1 comment: