Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Friday 1 September 2017

Oldies Goldies - Backlist Party - Elyzabeth M. VaLey

We have come to the last special date of my backlist party! Here's my homage to the joy of older titles, those books that stayed in our hearts and we don't want to ever ever forget. I will be hosting eight romance authors (every Tuesday and Friday all through August! stay tuned, there may be giveaways!) with their favourite titles from their own backlist. The backlist party is going out with a bang with my dear friend Elyzabeth M. Valey! I will let her do the talking!


"A Dragon’s Heart, A Demon’s Blood started out from a writing prompt given to me by my Wednesday Brief group. The first prompt that brought to life the idea of mixing dragons and demons were: “His eyes were as green as…”
Suddenly, something shifted in the air and he found himself rising instead of falling. Was he dead already? Had he died before reaching the concrete sidewalk? He cracked open his eyes and looked up into the face of his savior. Two thoughts rushed through his brain before he fainted: her eyes were as green as the meadows back home and that he had to get away from anything that reminded him remotely of home.
Of course, things changed as A Dragon’s Heart, A Demon’s Blood developed but you’ll find a wink to the flash when you read the novel.
Soon after, another prompt arose “I’d like to make you an offer…”And there was Adrian Ormonde, looking at me with those green eyes framed by dark lashes and a fearless attitude that even surprised the queen of the Demons.
Stepping back, she released his locks and slightly shook her head. What had come over her? She always prided herself in holding the enemy’s gaze. This was a first.
Once Adrian was born, I couldn’t put him away and his story started to unfold until it became A Dragon’s Heart, A Demon’s Blood. I hope you enjoy it."





Legendary bounty hunter Adrian Ormonde is no ordinary man. His life is filled with secrets and questions, blood and lust. His only concern for 150 years has been survival and discovering the truth behind his demon-dragon nature.
Until he meets his new assignment: Victoria Green.

Victoria Green has felt eyes watching her every move ever since she can remember. Then, Adrian appears. The eyes vanish but new dangers arise as she falls for the mysterious hunter. Cast into an ancient conflict between dragons and demons, Victoria must trust Adrian’s skill to be enough to protect her from both the outside world and that which grows within her.

Chance brought them together but will love and passion be enough to keep them joined? Or will the other forces at play in the dragon-demon worlds destroy them forever?

Reviewers love this book!
"... lots of action, adventure, erotic and sinful sex scenes ... This book was fantastic and has you turning pages to see what would happen next. It was a very entertaining read that did not disappoint at all. This book was a hot (SCORCHING HOT) read that draws the reader deep into the story..." 

"...  A Dragon’s Heart, A Demon’s Blood by Elyzabeth M. VaLey is not part of a series but I can easily see a series coming out of this book. I want to know more about this world that Ms. Valey created. I am hooked! I had a hard time putting this book down I was so enthralled with it."

"... The dragon and demon combo rocks this story with heat and passion. I especially like Victoria's characters as she emerges from a scared insecure young woman into a force to be reckoned with..."

Are you curious?


 

 

Connect with Elyzabeth on her pages:

Instagram @elyzabethm.valey

1 comment: