Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Tuesday 11 June 2019

New Release - The Dom Who Said Please - Raven McAllan



Always delighted to have the wonderful and talented Raven McAllan on my blog, today with a new regency release from Evernight Publishing.




Hi there, and thank you for inviting me onto your blog.

I’m so excited to be able to tell you a little bit about my new release from Evernight Publishing, The Dom who said Please.

As I’m sure you all know the lovely author Doris O’Connor lost her battle with cancer earlier this year. She was like a sister to me. My husband and I are honorary grandparents to her children, and we spoke every day. Even though we lived at opposite ends of the country we got together regularly.

She always said she loved my Regencies more than anything else so I started writing this for her, when she went into hospital. Sadly she didn’t get to read the end, but I’d told her the plot and she approved.

I hope it works for you as well. 







Blurb…

Widow Eleanor Charter knows one thing. She does not want to marry again.
Especially not to someone forceful and dominant.
So why is Theo Moncur, the Earl of Glensmoor interested in her?
As far as she is concerned any man who considers himself dominant, whether he is or not, will play no part in her life. She will be in charge of her life.
Dominant Theo doesn’t have marriage on his mind.
Having given his mistress her congé, his growing attraction toward Eleanor makes him wonder if she would fill that place.
He sees something in her, that appeals.
The lady would be a perfect submissive—not that she agrees.
However the more he gets to know her, the more he understands she is the only lady for him.
Now all he has to do is persuade Eleanor to agree.


And a wee tease…

“For you to trust me is indeed all the thanks I need from you. To be the first one to make love to you is something I never thought possible. To be the one who shows you those joys as well as the ones of dominance and submission makes me both proud and apprehensive I will not make it as pleasurable as it should be. You know it will hurt at first?” he asked her.

“But then that pain will go and you will experience something so beautiful it will take your breath away. Our bodies will dance and mesh and become as one, until that special sensation, the climax will overtake both of us and we cry out in our completion.”

And he hoped to hell he remembered to withdraw before his seed filled her. Somehow, Theo didn’t think she’d appreciate being with child. Not yet.

The thought of Eleanor, her belly swollen with his child, sent a tingle of anticipation through him.

One day, perhaps? His mind went into overdrive as he imagined that scenario. First, though, he had to let her become comfortable with him in all ways. Their future was much too important to rush things. Slow, steady and with them both happy would be his mantra from now on.

Theo stood up with Eleanor still in his arms and swung her around in a circle. Her legs waved and she giggled. He went faster and she squawked. “Give over. You’ll make us both giddy.”

He laughed. “I am giddy. Drunk with desire. Ready willing and hopefully able to do all we want.” He strode to the bed. “Are you too sore for me to drop you on your arse? Watch you bounce on the mattress and see your tits bobble and jiggle. Then desire you watch me strip. Come on top of you. Suckle you. Worship you. Take you.” His words aroused even him. “Be together as close as any man and woman ever can be.”

She stared at him, her eyes bright, her skin flushed, and her breath coming out in tiny erotic pants.

“Hell, woman, answer me, please,” Theo said, his voice rough with desire. “Or I’ll be so swollen I won’t get my trousers off over my cock without doing myself an injury. That would benefit neither of us.”

Her eyes widened. “That would never do. Let me fall now, do the bounce and things you desire, and then you undress, as fast as you can.”

“My pleasure.” He did as she requested, and in less than one minute, dropped naked down onto the bed next to her and looked at her as he considered his options.

Eleanor returned his gaze. She bent her head and examined him with a thoroughness he admired. No coy or shyness there, thank goodness.

“Do you like what you see?”

She stared up at him. “What?”

“My body. Does it interest you? Please you? Make you want to touch?’

She blushed. “Oh, yes.”

“Then, please, my love, feel free to do what you desire.” He could wait to make her his. For a short while, anyway. Theo rolled onto his back, stroked his wet cock, and inclined his head before he put his hands behind his neck.” All ready and waiting.”

As he expected, his actions stretched his body and his staff rose out of its bed of wiry hair and swayed as if in welcome. One drop of pre-cum coated its head, another slid down its length.

Eleanor swallowed. “Oh, my.” She moved and tentatively put one finger then her hand on him.

Theo bit back the exclamation he had been going to make, tamped own on his desire to show her how to move her hand over his, and stayed as he was. His prick was primed and ready to go. He didn’t want any accidents.

“It is velvet-covered steel.” She sounded awed. “And.” One finger touched the tip where that pearled droplet quivered. “And this?”

“Is the prelude to when I spill my seed. It shows how you excite me, how I want to be inside you. How ready I am. Makes me wet for ease of entry.”

“Then maybe you best show me how it works?” Her voice quavered and strengthened. “The wetness?” She blushed and cleared her throat. “I experience something similar. It is … argh…”

Theo stroked the downy curls that hid her channel and slid one finger easily into her moist depths. She clutched his shoulder. “Th … e … o. What?”

“This is the rest of the prelude. You can still use your safe words if need be.” He added another finger. This time, she sighed and gave a soft mewl of satisfaction.

“Go, go and go, and please, I want more.” She tugged at his wrist. “I need you in me. Now,” she added forcefully. “Right now.”

He grinned. “Domming now, are you?’

“Am I?” She giggled. “If knowing I need you in me so much that my skin is on fire and I’m shaking with anticipation, then yes.”


Buy Links


Evernight Publishing https://www.evernightpublishing.com/the-dom-who-said-please-by-raven-mcallan/


Amazon UK https://amzn.to/2MBtpSE


Amazon.com https://amzn.to/2Xwpzv3


Bookstrand https://www.bookstrand.com/the-dom-who-said-please-mf


Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/942693





You can find out all (well almost all) about me at www.ravenmcallan.com or on Facebook, Twitter or my blog www.ravenmcallan.blogspot.co.uk





Happy reading,

Love Raven




1 comment: