Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Friday 4 January 2019

New Release - Raven McCallan - Temptation

Very happy to host Raven McAllan today with her exciting new release, Temptation, which is the first installment of a new series, Isola dei Sogni. A big hello and cheer please for this lovely lady and great friend!! Please remember that if you buy any Evernight Book this week directly at Evernight.com all proceeds go to support our dear Doris O'Connor as she fights her very scary battle with cancer. SO even if you are usually an Amazon shopper, consider buying directly at Evernight for this week. New releases are always discounted too!


Thank you so much for offering to host me today.

I’m very excited about the fact Temptation the first book in my new series, Isola dei Sogni is now available from Evernight Publishing here


You can get it on Amazon, and from other eBook vendors as well.

Several years ago I had two short stories out about Isola dei Sogni, an island where dreams and fantasies come true if you let them. The rights reverted to me and I pondered until eventually, I lengthened the stories and sent them to Evernight.

Who, quite rightly decided book two Temptation would make a better book one. The other story Impulse is now book two and will be released in March.

(I hope that’s not confusing.)



So Temptation is ready to be read. I do hope if you decide to give it a go, you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I had a blast.




An island where dreams and fantasies come true?
Unheard of.
That’s what Meryl thought until someone showed her the brochure.
Dare she?
It was all well and good until the one person she didn’t want to see was there. Ready, willing and able to give her those fantasies.
Marloth couldn’t believe his eyes when the one lady he truly loved appeared on Isola Dei Sogni. Was this his second chance to prove his love for her?
Now he just had to get her to believe in him, and that they had a future together.
Being a shifter wasn’t going to help. He’d need all of his human skills to achieve his heart’s desire.




And a wee tease~
Three hours later, Meryl was replete, comfy, and ready to sleep. Next to her, Mia had settled down with her headphones on and was watching an old film with a grin on her face. Meryl stuck her head over the privacy screen. Johnny Depp in Chocolat. She smiled. Yeah, he’ll do. Mia gave her the thumbs up before she pulled the screen up, let her seat down into a bed, and covered herself with the blanket provided. Films could wait, but the inspection of the inside of her eyelids couldn’t.

The man who stroked her hair was everything anyone could want. Meryl looked at him and grinned.

“It was you.”

He smiled and nipped her earlobe with sharp white teeth. “Of course, who else? I’m always around. You’re mine and I’ll be wherever you are.”

Meryl sniggered, even though she felt like crying. “Liar, you might be in my dreams, but you aren’t always about. Hell, I’ve cried myself to sleep and you’ve not been there to hold my hand or wipe my tears.”

“Ah, love.” He cuddled her close and Meryl felt his heartbeat resonate through her. “I’m always there. You chose to ignore it. You are my life and with me, in me, at all times. I shouldn’t have stayed and I did. I shouldn’t have left like I did, but I had no options. Surely, you knew you just had to show me you needed me and I’d be with you? If not in person, in your dreams. Even when you’ve called me all the names no self-respecting person should know, let alone say.” He paused and rubbed her shoulder. “Just because I’m not on show, doesn’t mean I’m not here, not with you. Hold your hand out and let your heart feel me. You are mine, and even though you doubt it, it’s true.”

He ran his hand over her heart, and Meryl felt his heat burning into her. She melted as he kissed her, and his hand lifted her t-shirt and stroked her breast over the top of her bra. Her skin stung as arousal zipped through her and Meryl crossed her legs to stop the shivers of excitement she felt from being too obvious. She was on a plane, for heaven’s sake. Okay, she’d heard of the mile high club, but it was so not her. Was it?

He grinned, and tingles danced down her spine. “Ah, my lovely Meryl, just let yourself go. Purr for me.” He nipped and sucked her shoulder and at the same time moved his hand to creep under the top of her jeans and touch her clit. Meryl groaned at the sweet sting he gave her, even as she arched into his palm. His breath was warm on her neck. “Oh sweet, I’ve so missed touching you. Come for me now.” As he stroked and petted, it was the perfect feeling of love, care, and being needed.

She shook, and he drank her sighs and mewls of pleasure as his mouth covered hers in a long, lingering kiss. With a silent scream, she shattered. As she came down from one of the most exhilarating climaxes ever, his hands stroked her hair in a long soothing caress. If she were a cat, she’d purr.

Hold on. Cats? Purring? What the hell is going on? Her sleepy, sated state disappeared in a second.

Meryl opened her eyes. All thoughts of her climax disappeared as she saw where she was. Sheesh, did I really make myself come with a dream? Hell, I hope no one saw or heard me. She checked—the blanket still covered her.

There was no one around. The noise of the engines droned in the background, her video screen showed static, and the lights were dimmed. Next to her, Mia was now fast asleep and most of the other passengers were in the same state. Nowhere could she see that golden-haired man with the amber eyes.

Worried, she made her way to the loo and stared in the mirror. There on her shoulder was a deep red mark.


*****
Happy reading,
Love Raven x



No comments:

Post a Comment