Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Spice is Live!

It was such a challenge in every way to finish this novel, that by the end I was not sure if I had "pulled it off" or if I had completely lost my way this time.
It is wonderful to get such lovely feedback on it.
Thank you so much to my very first reader, Christine, to Evernight Publishing, to my editor, Karyn, who challenged my characters, as she always does, and made them speak their love aloud, to Jay Aheer for the lovely and intense cover, and to my husband and all my friends for their support, and for their patience, when I was spending most of my time with imaginary people.

Spice is now available at Evernight
And at all the usual retailers.







1 comment:

  1. Yah! Congrats, hon! Looking forward to the read. :)

    ReplyDelete