Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Thursday 25 April 2019

#evernighties Favourite Romance Genre to read or write


Oh, this will be a short post.

None.

Ok, I could just leave it at that, honestly. I really don't have a favorite genre, really, although there are certainly whole genres, sub-genres and trends that don't interest me at all. For example I don't have much interest in shifter stories or Rubenesque heroines, and none at all in firemen, military men, cowboys, millionaires, billionaires,  sheiks, bikers, sportmen, assorted criminals, and most of all Mafia bosses.
If you had grown up in Italy, you'd know why. These are the real monsters, and are not sexy.

I do enjoy to write and read fantasy, a certain unconventional flavor of paranormal, contemporary and sci/fi stories, with or without a sprinkle of BDSM thrown in for spice. Mostly I like original stories with a truly good voice and unusual but relatable characters.

So, hit me with your best recommendations!




No comments:

Post a Comment