Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Thursday 12 April 2018

Spicy edits


Spice and Vanilla's first round of edits is done, with a couple of scenes added (some spice, some fun, some poetry).

"...Tortured as he was in a piercing narrow place between agony and delight , it was simply too much.

It was a thing of beauty to watch. That’s right, that’s right. See, you are free now. You are, and I did it. I did for you.
Because that was what it was all about.
Raphael was what it was all about. He was the center and the core, the bloodied, honeyed song at the heart of this whole rough, dirty symphony.
To set you free, I would do anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment