Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Thursday 30 August 2012

Micahel Taggart - a Photo


Work in Progress (Angel Dancer) - Michael Taggart 2012
 
 
I have been admiring Michael's work on flickr for a while now, but this picture really tipped the scales. I needed to hang it, lovingly, on the wall of my humble lair. It has all that I love: elegance, mistery, life. Oh, and abs. Ahem.

Michael's photos are always something different. He usually cuts the original background out to replace it with something dreamy and unexpected out of his own fertile imagination, and the results are often wonderfully poetic. He is also an unusually communicative artist, which means he often shares the why and how a certain piece came about, and this is wonderfully fascinating, especially for those of us who are fond of manipulating pictures but never went further than dabbling in Photoscape.
 
You can see (and purchase) more of Michael's work on his blog or on Amazon!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment