Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Monday 19 November 2018

News of all kinds-and Transgender Awareness Week

I have been long absent from my blog due to slow connection and laptop trouble, but I am back, and I have big NEWS!
First, there's two (TWO!!) novels of mine coming out early next year with Evernight. I am tremendously excited!

Then there is another novel in the works. And a short story that I must write really quick. I am terrible at writing to a deadline, so please, send me good vibes.

I will post more detailed info about all this in the next days!

Today, I want to draw your attention to my guest post on the Evernight Blog, about Transgender stories, written for Trans Awareness week.

I hope you will drop by and have a read!

Talk more soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment