Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!
Visit my Website for all the blurbs, excerpts and news!!

Saturday 22 September 2018

Woman as a Foreign Language birthday bash!




“…erotic and romantic; and painful and funny…”

“…the great reading surprise of the year…”

“…a true, master story teller…”

“…beautifully written and heart wrenching…”

“…It's literary fiction in the play of words while being a sensual romance with spark.”


 



It is incredible, but It's one year since Woman as a Foreign Language was published!
Not only I am particularly attached to this novel for artistic and personal reasons, but it was also a come-back for me from several years of writer's block.
I am therefore inclined to celebrate its birthday in style!


As a celebration of gender diversity and acceptance I am offering a digital copy of WaaFL, a digital copy of its spin-off, Spice &Vanilla, and one of these lovely Rainbow Topaz pendants. 
Leave a comment below to take part in the giveaway (and invite a friend to do the same, why not)!
Winners will be picked at random among the comments and announced on Monday evening (my evening, that is France ;) )

Read an excerpt from Woman as a Foreign Language at Evernight...
...or this exclusive excerpt on my website...
...or grab a free sample on Amazon!

1 comment:

  1. Happy book birthday, hon!

    Those pendants are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete